I'm the kind of person who loves to try on clothes in the store, but I don't end up buying them because I don't have enough money to. Instead, I just take pictures of myself wearing them. So I decided to start a new series called "Fitting Room" on my blog. This will basically contain mirror selfies of outfits I try on in the store.
I've had this necklace for years now. It is so memorable to me because I got this when I went to my first Bloggers United event in 2012. I remember buying this from Kryz Uy's booth for only 50 pesos. I haven't worn this in a very long time. Luckily, I found that it would be perfect for my outfit today.
Top: Wet Seal
Sandals: Michael Kors
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
These were taken at night time, so I apologize for the low quality photos.
For my 200th post, I decided to make an updated "Facts About Me". I've had this blog for about a year and a half now, so I think it's about time to get to know "The Blogger" (me) more. :)
1. My current favorite show is Friends. I only started watching it this summer.
2. My current favorite game is Clash Royale.
3. I own too much Bershka pants, but I still want more.
4. I want my closet to consist of mostly black, white and pastel colored clothing.
5. I'm turning 18 in 4 months.
6. I really want to go to Korea or Japan this year.
7. My favorite store is H&M.
8. Rompers, sunglasses and leather jackets are currently on my fashion wishlist.
9. I have never bought anything from Topshop yet. I wish I could afford it. :(
10. My favorite youtuber is TessChristine.
11. My favorite kind of blogposts are "Style Steals".
12. I have an obsession with bags at the moment.
13. I think that I am a "neat freak".
14. I clean out my closet every week or probably almost everyday. Hehe
15. I love the Benefit They're Real Mascara.
If you want to see my first "Facts About Me" post click the link.