Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Blogger


15 Facts About Me

      1. This is my third blog so far.
      2. I love mixing prints.
      3. My favorite blogger is Izzy (metallicpaws.com)
      4. I mostly wear pants.
      5. The first candy event I attended was the Candy Style Awards 2012.
      6. I created my first blog on June 03, 2012.
      7. So far, I have gone to Bloggers United 3, 6 and 7.
      8. I now prefer wearing sneakers rather than flats/heels.
      9. I don't like wearing sleeveless tops when I go out.
      10. Overalls, flannels and high-waisted pants are currently on my fashion wishlist.
      11. I love skater skirts, beanies and backpacks.
      12. I love pastel colors.
      13. I will be attending Clothes Buffet Manila Season 1.
      14. The camera I use is the Canon 1100D.
      15. I was enrolled in a modeling camp when I was 12 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment