Wednesday, May 13, 2015

April 2015 Film Favorites

1) Two Night Stand
I didn't really think I was gonna like this, but obviously I did. 
I really liked the ending <3


2) Fast and Furious 7
I really didn't plan on watching this because I haven't watched any of
the previous ones. Last month, I watched this with my family and surprisingly
liked it. It also almost made me cry at some parts. 
For the song, this is now one of my favorites. It makes me sad, but I like it <3


3) Legally Blonde
I've heard of this movie a lot and never really thought of watching,
until last month.


4) How I Met Your Mother
I started watching this show last summer, and I only finished it last month. 
I really enjoyed watching this show. I don't really know how 
I feel about the ending though.


5) Royal Crush
All I can say about this is that I can't wait for season 2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment