Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Athleisure

Makeup Tutorial for this look will be coming up on my youtube channel. If you want to see how I did this look, subscribe to my channel, Beryl Emerald, so you won't miss the video.


Choker: Baclaran
Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Sandals: Feet Things
Glasses: Sunnies Specs

I really like this outfit look. I paired a fitted top with loose fitted pants. I love that combination because I feel like it balances out my look. I actually bought both the top and bottoms from H&M on sale for only 300 each!!! YES, ONLY 300!!! I forget how much the top was originally, but the bottoms were actually Php 1,990!! So it was such a steal! I saw Cassie from tothe9s wear the same pants but in a red and blue color that's why I bought one for myself. It's a bit too long for me, but I wore it with my sandals with a 1 inch heel and it's perfect. I love how this look (specifically the pants) makes me look taller than I really am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment