Saturday, December 12, 2015

Art in Island

I accompanied my brother to his school field trip last week. Our
first stop was Art in Island in Cubao.

There were so much people in line that my brother got so bored and
tired because we were standing for more than an hour, waiting for our
turn to enter.




Art in Island, I think, is similar to the Trick Eye Museum in Singapore
that I see from other bloggers.









If you're someone who loves taking photos, I would recommend
to go here. There are a lot of different places to take pictures with.











This was one of my favorites there.

Sadly, I do not have pictures of myself because I was the one taking
pictures the whole time. Even though that was the case, I still enjoyed my time
there. Hopefully, I'll get to go there again with friends/ family soon.

By the way, if you're like me and you like to take cute outfit shots, you
better wear a cute pair of socks because people aren't allowed to wear
their shoes inside. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment