Monday, January 11, 2016

366 Days of Happiness

Last December, I decided to write the things that made me happy each day. For 2016, I wanted to do the same thing, but instead I thought why not show it through photos. I was originally planning to do this on my instagram, but my feed.. lol. I created a new twitter account recently, so that is where i'll be posting everyday (hopefully), so follow me hehe :)
I just wanted to continue doing this for this year because I've noticed that looking back on these memories made me much happier and it made me have a more positive outlook on life.







It's funny how much of a difference doing this can make. I used to always think that everyday was the same and boring, but this year, I make it a point to choose one thing that made me happy and share it through a photo. There'd be days that I'd have 3-5 photos to choose from, and I'd have a hard time deciding what to post. 

Be thankful for everything even just the little things in life.

(Twitter) Follow me: @BerylEmber

No comments:

Post a Comment