Monday, June 27, 2016

Choker Collection

In my last post about chokers, I said I was having a hard time looking for chokers. Well, after saying that, everyday that I went out, I kept seeing them in stores! And guess what? I kept buying them, so for today's post, I will be sharing my choker collection. I've already collected so much and all (except one) were bought in the month of June.

The first three are from Alimall. 
I didn't see the name of the store, but it was some kind of fabric store.
(P40)

(P60)

(P40)

I boought these two white ones in Baclaran, 3 for 100. 
My sister got the other one if you were wondering why they're only two.


This is the one I didn't get this month. 
My sister bought this for me in our school fair last January, so I don't know how much it costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment