Saturday, January 2, 2016

Life of the Party

This is a Benefit Gift Set that I got from my boyfriend last Christmas. This is my first time to own any Benefit product. I was so surprised, excited and am still so thankful to receive this.


I'm no expert when it comes to makeup, but I really do like the products that the set comes with.

So far, my favorite would be the They're Real Mascara. It lengthens my lashes to make them stand out.
The Porefesional is also a great product, it really smooths out the skin. It is a great base for your makeup.
The powder blushes don't really stand out to me. I've seen reviews say that the samples are not as pigmented as the actual sized product.
 For the eye shadows, they are very shimmery. They are very smooth, but I recommend using a primer first before applying them to your lids.
Benetint is like any other tints, I think. I'm not too sure,  I'll get back to you on that. I've only used it once and liked it. I will definitely be using it more in the future.
The tools, they aren't the best. I didn't really expect much from them since palettes/sets rarely come with good brushes/tools.
I'm someone who is still getting into makeup, so I don't have much to say right now. Again, I am no expert, but I tried haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment