Friday, April 22, 2016

15 Facts About Me (Updated)

For my 200th post, I decided to make an updated "Facts About Me". I've had this blog for about a year and a half now, so I think it's about time to get to know "The Blogger" (me) more. :)

         1. My current favorite show is Friends. I only started watching it this summer.
         2. My current favorite game is Clash Royale.
         3. I own too much Bershka pants, but I still want more.
         4. I want my closet to consist of mostly black, white and pastel colored clothing.
         5. I'm turning 18 in 4 months.
         6. I really want to go to Korea or Japan this year.
         7. My favorite store is H&M.
         8. Rompers, sunglasses and leather jackets are currently on my fashion wishlist.
         9. I have never bought anything from Topshop yet. I wish I could afford it. :(
        10. My favorite youtuber is TessChristine.
        11. My favorite kind of blogposts are "Style Steals".
        12. I have an obsession with bags at the moment.
        13. I think that I am a "neat freak".
        14. I clean out my closet every week or probably almost everyday. Hehe
        15. I love the Benefit They're Real Mascara.

If you want to see my first "Facts About Me" post click the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment