Monday, August 1, 2016

18th Birthday Wishlist

My 18th birthday is coming up this month, so I decided to make a birthday wishlist like I always do every year. I don't expect to get all these on my birthday, but I do have fun just making lists of the things I'd want. 

By the way, I am planning to post everyday this month, since it is my birth month. 
I hope I'll be able to do it. :)
1. Fuji Film X-A2
I really want to start vlogging already. 
I'd love to own a small camera instead of using my phone or dslr.

2. Givenchy Antigona
Since I am off to college already, 
I'm in the search for my perfect college bag!

3. Any Pastel Colored Luggage
I am getting my very first passport this month, 
so I am hoping I get to travel soon.

4. KitchenAid Range in Pink
If you didn't know, I've been baking a lot these past months, 
so I've been really wanting these!

5. Hair Straightener
I refuse to get my hair rebonded again because I do sometimes want to 
play with braids and curls. When I am in the mood for straight her,
I will be needing these which I still don't own.

6. Gift Cards
Next month is back to school for me, so I think that gift cards are the perfect gift. 
I really want to buy new clothes and school supplies, of course. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment