Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Updated Birthday Wishlist

I know I've already posted a wishlist this month, but to be honest, I created that months ago, so I'm not too sure if those are still the things I want HAHA. I'll just add some more things to the list, and I don't really expect anyone I know to see these, so this can just be a shopping list for me. :)

1) Bomber Jackets!!! 
I've been seeing this a lot lately in Bershka, Pull & Bear, etc. I honestly want all the colors: 
dusty pink, baby blue, black, nude and army green and the list goes on.

2) Coloupop Lippies!
I've been eyeing this for awhile now, but it isn't locally available here in the PH. I've seen this a lot in online shops, but I'm not so sure about buying there. I saw these in a concept store in QC, so I might go back and get one, and they might also be available in bazaars.

3) Vlogging Camera!
This I really don't expect anyone to gift me, but I do plan to buy this myself. If you didn't know already, I make youtube videos! I think this would really come in handy instead of bringing my big dslr everytime I vlog when I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment