Saturday, May 13, 2017

My Very First Online Purchase + Product Reviews

I just saw this in my drafts and I am now finally posting this! This was still back in October 2016, and for some reason, I never really finished creating this blog post. After half a year of owning these products, of course I have to do a review on them.


To this day, I still haven't touched this just because I really love my peachy toned blushes. I only bought this because it was only around 100 pesos and I wanted to try a pink blush. I'll have to try this soon, and I'll update either on a blogpost or on my youtube channel.

It actually says its an eyeshadow, but I swear in the website it said blush haha :)

This powder, I do use a lot. I think I already showed this before in previous posts, but I do really like it for mattifying my face throughout the day.



At first, I didn't really like the concealer because I thought it was too stiff. I couldn't get much product, but as I continue to use it, it isn't too bad. I do not think its full coverage. I usually use this under the eyes and I do not use this on blemishes. I also don't use this on a daily basis because it isn't my favorite. Overall, its just an okay product. I wouldn't repurchase it.

I really love the formula of this lipstick. It is very creamy and moisturizing to the lips. The pigmentation is also great. My only problem is that it is too nude for me. It isn't the best color for my complexion. I still have to experiment on different looks with this to make it work. I highly  recommend this, but try a different shade if you have a similar skin tone as mine.



BEST CLEANSER EVER! I would totally repurchase this again and again. It really does remove all my makeup, even waterproof mascara!!! It does not sting the eyes. Its just perfect.

I don't really have much to say about it just because I don't use this that much. I rarely put anything on my face. I remember being disappointed with the size of the product too. It might have been written on the website, but silly me, I didn't even think too check. 

I used this probably 2-3 times only, so I didn't see much of the difference. I stopped using it because I couldn't handle the scent. I gave to my sister instead, so I'll ask her what she thinks about it.

Very disappointed with this one. It was very cheap to begin with, so I guess you get what you pay for. It doesn't grab product well, so I couldn't get my desired highlight that I wanted. It was also smaller than what I expected. For a brand call "Pro Studios", I expected more.


Overall, my first online experience was a fail, but I really enjoyed it. I'm definitely ordering from beautymnl again, but next time, I'll read more reviews! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment